Saturday, November 21, 2009

Smooth talkin', so rockin' and he's got everything that a girl's wantin'.
Guitar cutie, he plays it groovy and I can't keep myself from doing somethin' stupid.
Think I'm really falling for his smile, yeah, butterflies when he says my name
He's got something special, he's got something special and when he's looking at me I wanna get it all sentimental. He's got something special, he's got something special. I can hardly breathe, something's telling me, telling me maybe He could be the one
He's lightnin'. Sparks are flyin'. Everywhere I go, he's always on my mind and I'm going crazy about him lately. And I can't help myself from how my heart is racin'. Think I'm really diggin' on his vive. He really blows me away.

He's got a way of making me feel, like everything I do is perfectly fine
The stars are aligned when I'm with him And I'm so into him

He could be the one

No comments:

Post a Comment