Sunday, September 18, 2011

Today I found myself giving advices to my friends, or answering their messages (most of them were from people asking for things), reading and talking about their problems when I was little dying on my inside. I felt like I was about to explode... I know when my friends are not okay, I may no say anything, but I know it, I feel it, I see it. The question is: am I that invisible that no one knows when I need a hug? Hasn't anyone noticed yet that everytime I hide myself behind a book it's because I'm not fine? Not even my parents?
The thing is that I'm not okay. I fake a smile every time I can but often succeed. Feeling lonely while surrounded by people is probably the worst loneliness in the whole world. I don't wish that for anyone. I analyze people, remember little details about the ones I care about, listen to them and their problems and try with my heart and soul to solve them. I do these things because it's what my heart tells me to do and I'm the happiest when I get to help friends.
But not today. Just not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment