Monday, January 18, 2010

Each morning I get up I die a little. Can barely stand on my feet. Take a look in the mirror and cry. Lord what you're doing to me? I have spent all my years in believing you but I just can't get no relief, Lord! Somebody, somebody, can anybody find me somebody to love? I work hard every day of my life, I work till I ache my bones. At the end I take home my hard earned pay all on my own. I get down on my knees and I start to pray till’ the tears run down from my eyes. Everyday I try and I try and I try, but everybody wants to put me down. They say I'm goin' crazy, they say I got a lot of water in my brain, got no common sense. I got nobody left to believe Got no feel, I got no rhythm. I just keep losing my beat. I'm ok, I'm alright. Ain't gonna face no defeat. I just gotta get out of this prison cell. Someday I'm gonna be free, Lord! Find me somebody to love
Can anybody find me somebody to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment