Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My problem isn't that I miss you, ‘cause I don't.
My problem isn't that I kissed you.
I figured out that you're nothing that I thought you're about. You're just caught in a place that soon time will erase from my heart.

Your problem's not for lack of trying, ‘cause you do. It's just that you're at your best when you're lyin'. Now you're standing here, saying things you think I wanted to hear. But you've got it all wrong, I've already moved on my dear.
When you're standing near me, I don't see so clearly; the feelings are still so palpable. But when I take two steps away, it sheds some light on my day. Yeah, you can't go back, it's all in the past. Guess you gotta laugh at it.
You're my type of guy, I guess; if I was stuck in East Northumberland High for the rest of my life. But people change; thank God I did.

And if there's some confusion, let me tell you you're just delusional. Get a clue!
Cause people change, thank God I did. Thank God I did!
Just because I liked you back then it doesn't mean I like you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment