Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I don't know what you thought this was gonna be. You're standing there, you're looking good. But I don't wanna see you. The walls are moving in closer, I head for the door but you're standing in front of the handle. I can't handle the way that you smiled up at me, I don't wanna see you. You're up, you're down, you smile, you frown, you're unpredictable. You bring me too much stress, baby. So put yourself in check. Got to my car, I dropped my keys. Chasing after me then he said, burning red: You'll be sorry…
You threw my keys at me and I can't believe that you had such a crazy reaction. Unattractive, the way that you acted, now I gotta leave. In breath you yell, deep inside you can tell that
you got me on my knees. You're wanted in the streets and I'm begging you to leave, baby.
Remember when we met when everything was perfect.What happened to that boy?
Will he ever come back? My heart is always open. The moon's in position, so make your decision.
I don't need no drama in my life,
you're not that special anyway. In fact you're getting much colder, acting bipolar you are ruining my day. I don't need no drama in my life, I had enough of you. All the things you put me through cause you're flaky, you're shaky, need someone to save you. Boy, you're full moon crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment