Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm losing myself. Trying to complete with everyone else instead of just being me. Don't know where to turn. I've been stuck in this routine. I need to change my ways instead of always being weak. The mirror can lie, doesn't show you what's inside. And it can tell you you’re full of life. It's amazing what you can hide just by putting on a smile.
I don't wanna be afraid. I wanna wake up feeling beautiful today. And know that I'm okay ‘cause everyone's perfect in their usual way.
So you see, I just wanna believe in me. I'm quickly finding out
I'm not about to break down, not today. I guess I always knew that I had all the strength to make it through. Just have to believe in me…

2 comments:

  1. NO TE LA PUEDO CREEEEEEER! estamos conectadas o qué? yo tambien la puse, y eso que yo nunca escucho esta cancion, pero salto en el random del itunes y como me gusto la puse.. MUCHA casualidad.
    I'm shock. jajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEI!! ami mucho esta cancion no me gusta, pero la escuche en el MP3 y me gusto la letra y dije: listo, al blog... Jajaja, es que estamos conectadas!:P
    Te quieero! y ésta ya es la segunda(:

    ReplyDelete