Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

There is a time for everyone where they decide who they'll become. The leap of faith where fights are won. I know I'm not the only one; it's a long way up but I won't stop.
I'll sing for the broken hearted. I'll sing for the dreams that won't come true and the music won't stop playing. Tonight I sing for you.
I'll dream about the place we started. Hold on to the past we can't undo. The music kept on playin', now tonight I sing for you. I may be far but you're not alone. I won't be safe till I come home. You're in my heart and you're in my soul.
I'll sing for the ones who have fallen. I'll sing when there's nothing left to lose. I know that they're your dreams too and I'll sing it all for you.
I'll dream about the place we started. Hold on to the past I can't undo but the music kept on playin'. Now tonight we sing for you

No comments:

Post a Comment