Monday, December 28, 2009

Seems like just yesterday, you were a part of me. I used to stand so tall, I used to be so strong. Your arms around me tight. Everything felt so right. Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong. Now I can't breathe. No, I can't sleep. I'm barely hanging on.
Here I am, once again I'm torn into pieces. Can't deny it, can't pretend. Just thought you were the one. Broken up, deep inside. But you won't get to see the tears I cry behind these hazel eyes.
I told you everything. Opened up and let you in. You made me feel alright for once in my life. Now all that's left of me is what I pretend to be. So together, but so broken up inside. 'Cause I can't breathe. No, I can't sleep. I'm barely hangin' on.
Swallow me then spit me out. For hating you, I blame myself. Seeing you it kills me now. No, I don't cry on the outside anymore, not anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment