Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Today I'm gonna ride away an feel the sun throughout my hair. Finally freeto be who I wanna be who that is, I don't really care. 'Cuz I've got friends who love me; blue skies are above me. My brunette hair is everywhere…
Sweet sixteen, gonna spread my wings
Sweet sixteen, it's my chance to shine
Sweet sixteen, discovering so much more than life
Sweet sixteen

Drivin' down to the club where we go to dance. Radio is blastin' and the top is down.
There ain't nothin' in my way 'cept the traffic of L.A.
And I've got friends who love me;
bright stars shine above me. My brunette hair is everywhere.
Mamma loves me and a brother who shows me, and a daddy's always there.
I wanna know what it feels like.I need to see it from the inside.I can taste a bit of what
I will find so much more to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment