Thursday, December 10, 2009

Something has changed within me. Something is not the same. I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game. Too late for second-guessing. Too late to go back to sleep. It's time to trust my instincts. Close my eyes: and leap! It's time to try defying gravity. I think I'll try defying gravity. Kiss me goodbye, I am defying gravity. And you won’t bring me down. I'm through accepting limits 'cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change but till I try, I'll never know. Too long I've been afraid of losing love; I guess I've lost. Well, if that's love it comes at much too high a cost! I'd sooner buy defying gravity. Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity. I think I'll try defying gravity.
And you won’t bring me down.


This song is dedicated to those who didn't believe in me and turned their backs when I needed them the most. Nevertheless, it's not an acussation, I just wish they find the happiness in their lifes.

No comments:

Post a Comment